If you’re looking to make some extra money by selling low content books on Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) platform, you’ve come to the right place. Selling low content books on KDP is a great way to make passive income and get your work out there. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get started.
1. Log into your KDP account.
2. Create a paperback or hardcover book.
3. Enter your book details, including keywords, categories, etc. Be sure to click the low content box that Amazon provides.
4. Upload your interior and book cover designs.
5. Set your book’s price and determine your royalty rate.
6. Submit your book for review.
7. Once your book is approved, it will be available for purchase on Amazon.
8. Promote your book through social media, email, and other channels.
9. Monitor your book’s sales and reviews.
By following these steps, you can easily start selling low content books on KDP. With the right marketing strategy and a bit of luck, you can make a decent income from your low content books. Good luck!